|Tons||% Zinc||Tons||% Zinc|
- Mineral resources are not mineral reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability. There is no certainty that all, or any part, of the mineral resources estimated will be converted into mineral reserves.
- The underground mining economics used operating costs of $70.00/t, and a commodity price of $1.00/pound at 96% recovery.
- Tonnages are reported to the nearest 100 tons, and grades are rounded to the nearest two decimal places.
- Rounding as required by reporting guidelines may result in apparent summation differences between tons and grade.
- Mineral resources were completed by Allan Reeves, P.Geo., President of Tuun Consulting Inc.
Source: NI 43-101 Preliminary Economic Assessment Updated Technical Report, Empire State Mines, Gouverneur, New York, USA, dated May 24, 2018.